Keeping the list of survey sites
This option is intended to help controlling the fieldwork progress and prepare the catalogue documentation. It offers:
• uploading a project in *.GPX, *KML, *.WPT and *.CSV formats;
• making a list of planned and actual survey sites;
• automatic calculation of the displacement distances between planned and actual survey sites;
• showing the site displacements on a survey map.
Background-mode batch processing
EPI-KIT has a special option for the efficient processing of large amount of data with similar parameters, which could be used by making three simple steps:
- specify the transfer functions you need to be estimated,
- specify the criteria for automatic choice of the employed channels and remote reference stations,
- launch the processing of all survey sites in one click.
Preview and analysis of the magnetic coils and receiving units calibrations
In this mode one may compare different calibration results and choose the ones to be employed in the data processing routine. An easy-to-use manager helps to monitor changes of the examined calibrations in time, and identify the improperly working equipment.
Correction of the layout parameters
This tool allows to correct some of the layout errors commonly commited by inexperienced field personnel during the station deployment, such as reversed sensor polarity or mixed-up connections of the electric lines and magnetic coils.